- Responsible for the overall administrative work and ensure smooth running of daily activities in the office.
- Responsible for the general administration of utilities, telephone system, company vehicles, office equipment maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for tenancy, security, maintenance of company premise and other related matters.
- Responsible for purchases of stationeries, printing materials, office equipment and stock keeping of all supplies.
- To execute and support purchasing activities to ensure smooth running of production
- Plan and purchase materials according to requirements of customers’ purchase orders
- Conduct, monitor & evaluate suppliers’ performance & managing of relationships
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers for best purchase price while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and integrity.
- Responsible for preparation of purchase orders and all related documentations as well as sourcing of quotations.
- Ensure proper documentation of all purchasing related processes.
- To perform any administrative function assigned by the management
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- At least 1 year(s) of relevant working experience is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Report Generating Skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Only candidates who meet all of the above requirements are invited to write in / e-mail their detailed resumes stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by 20th January 2019 to:
Human Resource & Administration Manager
KTM Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
Tingkat 1, Bangunan Stesen Keretapi,
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50050 Kuala Lumpur
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)